Nostrification in Ukraine

Nostrification (recognition) is required for foreign diplomas if you’re going to go on studying or working in Ukraine. In this case you ought to collect a full package of documents to be submitted to Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine proceeding this nostrification. However, this process is not so easy, that’s why a translation agency will do it faster and easier even if you’re thousands miles away from Ukraine.

If you want to work or study in Kiev, Kharkov, Mariupol, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhie, Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Lviv or some other city of Ukraine and you have a diploma issued abroad you’re required to proceed nostrification in Ukraine for your diploma. Nostrification procedure is multi-level and covers a numbers of different steps with Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.